A lovely young wine, fruit driven with notes of ripe black fruit
117 in stock
Palacio Quemado La Zarcita
A lovely young wine, fruit driven with notes of ripe black fruit. 75% of the wine is aged in French oak barrels with the remaining 25% being aged in stainless steel vats. This is a single vineyard wine (it’s named after a stream – La Zarcita – which runs through the Palacio Quemado vineyard. Viticulture is focused on sustainable methods with no fertilisers or pesticides being used.
Garnacha Tinta, Syrah, Touriga, Trincadeira Preta
There are no reviews yet.